Sunday, November 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG!



Well, technically the actual 1st Birthday was last week, but it's just a Blog, so I doubt it's feelings will be hurt.

I went back and looked at some of the past blog entries. Some of them are pretty damned funny. Some of them are completely useless.It has had some value, though, in allowing me to express my thoughts. This is especially important in a world where some days I don't get to have a conversation with another grown-up. I was a little dismayed to discover that most of my best entries were awhile back. I guess I've been all out of witty in recent months.

I'm hoping to change the look of the blog soon, because I am tired of it. 2009 Promises to be the year of change. Hold on tight and let's see where we end up! :)

3 comments:

amy said...

I would say there is absolutely no way it's been a year ... but I guess that whole "date of the first entry" thing would prove me wrong. Wow!

Therese said...

What do you mean you don't talk to another adult some days? I see you for at least 2 minutes of interrupted hellos and goodbyes in the carpool! And What about Bart? doesn't he count? Quit whining and enjoy your life!

And ANOTHER THING:I loved your blogg & look forward to more glimpses into your intriguing thoughts...XOXO

PirateBeth said...

Oh yeah - that driveway chatter is very fulfilling. "Oh my God Therese, you won't believe what - Chase will you get in the car! - happened last night - Do you need me to help you with the buckle - after the party - Come ON Chase, you're going to be late!" Or maybe the one that goes "Hey - good morning! Are you going to the -Anthony get in the car - playdate today? Becuase I don't know if - No Evan - Not in the street - will be able to go because - hurry up Anthony..."

Deep man, very deep...and no Bart doesn't count.