Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore...

I'm a fan of "The Wizard of Oz", and I had to start somewhere, right? OK - So I consider myself to be relatively Internet and computer savvy. Less so since leaving the working world, but still...I can handle most normal tasks. So my friend Amy suggested I try blogging. I'm not sure why I'm blogging - maybe to see if I can? - or who on Earth will even want to read it, but here goes. I've only done the bare essentials on this blog page - give me a few days and I'll see if I can spice it up a bit. In any event, I feel like I'm heading down the yellow brick road of blogging. Three life lessons: Flying monkeys are bad, ignore the man behind the curtain, and if a house falls on your sister, she probably deserved it. Or in other words "Dear Auntie Em: hate Kansas, took the dog." Wish me luck...

1 comment:

amy said...

woo hoo, a new source of entertainment for me! I do love reading the insane inner workings of the minds of others - the voices in my head and I feel so much less alone that way.