Wednesday, November 14, 2007

T-Shirts Say The Funniest Things...

Since my last blog was basically a big rant session, I decided to supply a little comic relief. (Ignore this statement if my rant WAS your comic relief...)

Is anyone else getting - literally - 10-12 catalogs a day in the mail? This is the price you pay for doing your Christmas shopping on-line. Anyway, I was thumbing through one of the catalogs, and it had the funniest t-shirts in it. I don't know if I'd actually wear any of these - OK, maybe I would - but I wanted to share some of the better t-shirt sayings (typed as they are shown in the catalog):
  • what i really need are minions
  • Sometimes I wonder..."Why is That Frisbee Getting Bigger?"...and then it hits me.
  • My hockey mom can beat up your soccer mom
  • Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
  • Honorary Ooompa Loompa
  • Life is way too short to cook for you people.
  • Am I getting older, or is the supermarket playing really great music? (laughed out loud at that one, 'cause it's so true...)
  • Some days, it's not even worth chewing on the restraints.
  • Are you a side effect of my medication?
  • National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support. (another good laugh at that one.)
  • Don't Make Me Poison Your Dinner (on an apron)
  • If you met my family, you'd understand.
  • What part of MOOOOOAHAAHAHAHA don't you understand? (say it out loud, then you'll get it)
  • It's not nice to laugh at other people. It's just fun.
  • Do you know the Muffin Man?
  • Mom. Dad. I'm Gaelic. (b-i-g laugh at that one)
  • They say I have A.D.D. but they just don't understand. Oh look! A chicken!
  • My Indian Name is Runs With Beer (I may buy this one)
  • i have no idea what i am doing out of bed
  • Shalom, ya'll (on a welcome mat)
  • Vader was Framed
  • Crap. Crap I say.

And the piece de resistance - the Hillary Clinton nutcracker! That's right, folks, you put the nut in between her legs and "crack!"

In the event you are interested, the address is http://www.whatonearthcatalog.com/. Happy shopping.

No comments: