Monday, July 20, 2009

Things I Didn't Do On Vacation

Lucky me - I got to go on vacation with my family to beautiful MEXICO! I have decided that Mexico is just one of my favorite places on the planet. It's pretty, it's cheap, the people rock, the food is amazing, and the tequila is everywhere. If you get a chance to go, I highly recommend the Palace Resorts. There are 7 or 8 of them along east coast of Mexico, and one in Puerto Vallarta. I did a lot on my vacation, but I think it's a lot more telling to fill you in on what I didn't do.

I didn't:
* want to take a nap
* take any Ibuprofen
* take any antacids
* bite my fingernails
* worry about how I looked in my bathing suit
* worry about the calories in the food I was eating
* think about my house
* think about the PTA
* look at my watch
* wear a watch
* shy away from trying to learn some Spanish
* hurry
* watch any TV
* listen to my Ipod
* check my email
* read anything other than a menu
* turn on my phone
* bring my phone
* send any text messages
* stress in any way, shape, or form
* look at the Weather Channel
* watch any movies
* clean anything
* cook anything
* worry about being embarrassed at the spa
* worry about being naked at the spa
* worry about my kids having a good time
* worry about my kids drowning
* worry about my kids eating the "right" foods
* worry about how many Mojitos I'd had
* worry about the Swine Flu
* worry

All vacations should be so good. Seriously.

2 comments:

newsdeb said...

Now that's a DamnAwesome vacation! Glad you had such a marvelous time, hon. :)

amy said...

what she said!