Friday, February 8, 2008

New List

If you go back and read my first post of the year (titled "New Year's Resolutions"), you'll be up to speed on my gigantic resolution list. One of those is "Read More Books." And by this I mean books for GROWN UPS , not children's books. Anywho, it's Feb. 8th, and so far I've managed to squeeze in time for 2 1/2. For fun, I've added a list of my books over there to the right. These are all books I would recommend, unless otherwise noted.

I'll have to find my resolutions list (note to self: add "get organized" to resolution list) and update you on my other progress (or lack thereof).

Things I'm fascinated by today:
* Romney quit the race - weird. Anybody wanna guess at what mechanisms are at work behind the scenes on this one?
* Britney is out of the Psych Ward. Who in the hell thought THAT would be a good idea?
* It is physically possible to diet all week, exercise rigorously, and still gain weight. Life is SO not fair. I'm going out for a Grouper Sandwich.
* If you haven't tried the new Special K Protein Water, I highly recommend it. It seems to help me battle through the 4-7 pm snack attacks.
* Plantar Fasciitis is a painful thing to have. And it doesn't go away quickly.
* I applied today to have Genevieve Gorder come decorate a room in my house.
* I think the Marine Corps should parachute into Berkely, California and put an old-fashioned ass-whuppin on the City Government there. (you'll have to do a news search to get caught up on that one...)
* Zeke is my favorite High School Musical character. (Creme Brulee)
* It is possible - and necessary - in Tampa to have to run your air conditioner and your pool heater at the same time.

Later Gators!

1 comment:

amy said...

1) Well McCain's pretty well got it wrapped up, so why bother?
2) Ahmad the ex-papparazo and mamma Lynn who raised Britney and her preggo-at-16 sister? And the papparazi who would be pretty bored without Britney to follow (where IS Lindsay these days?)
3) I hear ya. And now I'm craving a grouper sandwich. Grouper is one of the reasons I'm so happy to be back in Florida. You know you can't get it on the West Coast at ALL?
4) I'm glad I don't know about that firsthand
5) REALLY? Can I come meet her if you win? Which show is she on now?
6) There's a fine line between liberal and stupid.
7) Which one is Zeke?
8) :)